Friday, May 9, 2008
Subject: The Return
It may be unbelieveable but yeah its really real. So after for a year or maybe months of my lifetime without updating my blog, well now I'm back. It may be a lot of work posting here everyday but I can do it even though I think I can't but I have friends that will always be there for me.


It's really been a long time, many things changed like me. Wow, I changed a lot since the my last post in 2007. Well time really does pass by that fast, so is life I really moved on from that old happy kid into a more depressing one, it's a long story.


That's all for today, its kinda late for now...


0 Comments:

About Me

Hey guys, you can call me Matt... or Matty if you want.
Whichever you want I don't really give a damn about my name.

Other info will be placed here soon...

Archive

May 2008 l June 2008 l July 2008 l August 2008 l September 2008 l February 2009 l March 2009 l April 2009 l May 2009 l June 2009 l

Randomness



Links

Pia
Shazlin
Ahreef


Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.