Nah, just kidding, this is not Rorschach Journal. Anyway, ever wonder why men call their diaries, journals? Its kinda obvious, diary sounds kinda girlish and somehow when I was still in gradeschool it made me think that '...only girls write diaries' only to find out sooner or later that also men carries diaries but they call it differently... a journal.
Anyway... just backreaded my previous blog posts, oh gawd so many typos and errors. I better start stopping typing really fast but if I did type slow then my hands would hurt, oh well.
So yeah, I'm bored to death in this house and its so fukkin' hot in here. Anyway, I just found something really awesome, it actually threw my boredom out of the way. While I was actually plurking in Plurk I saw he/she wrote something about JamLegend. And somehow I got curious, searched the bloody game in google and tried to play it. BTW, before you guys ask, I'm not advertising anything I just share things here. But it is fun... kinda reminds me of O²Jam.

So much for "Curiosity kills the cat"
I've been getting questions on 'why I post page numbers in plurk?. Yeah, sorry if its disturbing you or anything um... its actually a pagemarker. A pagemarker for what? Its a pagemarker I use in this forum in GaiaOnline (oh yeah, I play a lot of internet sites). Why should I tell you, you wouldn't understand anyways unless you go to the forum in GaiaOnline that I was talking about.
Anyway got to go... still have to read a blog (http://spiffeh-shazzeh.blogspot.com/). Told the owner of that blog I would read the blog and leave a comment on it. So um... sweet nightmares, good night.
P.S.: Sneaking out tonight? Try watching this one haha
Post a Comment
<< Home