Friday, May 22, 2009
Subject: Prom Sounds Like Porn
May 22, 2009; Guess what today is? It's the birthday of my little sister, Agnes, happy birthday bitch. Too bad I don't have a gift for her, I never give gifts for her, I don't know what she wants - what the heck she already has it all, what else does that spoiled girl want? Well, I may consider giving her what she needs, not what she wants but all she needs is a fukkin' diet.


Wow, its also one week away from June. The month where school starts here in the Philippines and I'm kinda nervous but a little bit exited. I also can't believe that I'm already fourth year this year, its seems like yesterday I was just a freshmen and now... I feel old, really. But what I'm most worried about is college, I havn't picked my course yet from the three main choices I want; Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, and Architecture. As you can see, all three a related to each other, they're also my interest and my talent which makes things more complicated and hard in the choosing. I'm also worried in the first day of class in college, students from different schools, different places, in short people you don't know, I don't even know if I can make friends this college 'cuz I'm not that sociable type of person. But hey, why am I thinking about this already? I'm not even sure if I'm going to graduate highschool or pass any entrance exam in any college, but I do hope I do go to college.


Ohmigod I feel so tired even though I'm just sitting doing nothing at all. Boredom.


Anyway, in prom dates, isn't the guy the one who asks the girl to the prom and not the girl to the guy? Well there's this prom and about 20+ girls already asked me to the prom, I don't know who to say yes, I was like "Why me?" I mean there's a lot of guys out there. They actually think I'm good looking, am I really that good looking? Hope a guy asks me out... -_________-


Before I end this my friend wanted me to answer this, just for fun. You know how I like question and answers. Enjoy:


1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair obviously
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Checkered
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes
4.Do you plan outfits? Depends on what occasion
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Okay... I guess
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My eyes
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I was wandering around this gothic house in a full moon
9. Did you meet anybody new today? No
10. What are you craving right now? Sex
11. Do you floss? Yes
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Garbage
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? month of last month
14. Are you emotional? Very
15. Would you dance to the taco song? I don't even know that song
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I suddenly stopped at 999 when i suddenly slept
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick -licks lips-
18. Do you like your hair? Yesh
19. Do you like yourself? No
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Never tasted one yet
22. What are you listening to right now? The Flood by Escape the Fate
23. How many countries have you visited? One
24. Are your parents strict? Only if you were a girl
25. Would you go sky diving? Sure
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? If he was younger, go take me to the most expensive French restaurant (he's treat)
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Shoes, just kidding
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Yes
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes
30. Do you rent movies often? Yes
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? A cheerleader
32. Have you made a prank phone call? No, but I'm planning too
33. Do you own a gun? Yes, a toy gun! Lol jowk
34. Can you count backwards from 74? No, 'cuz i started at 75
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself =(
36. Brown or white eggs? White
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No
38. Ever been on a train? No
39. Ever been in love? Yes
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
41. Are you too forgiving? Yes
42. Do you use chap stick? Yes
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Breathing
44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes
45. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes
47. What was the last question you asked? What was the last question you asked
48. What was the last CD you bought? I forgot
49. Boys or girls? Boys
50. What is your bus number for school? Who cares
51. Is your hair curly? Only at the back, straight at the front and sides
52. Last time you cried? Sometime in Febuary 2009
53. Ever walked into a wall? Is that possible?
54. Do looks matter? Most of the time
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? The only Sun I know is the one near Proxima Centauri
56. Have you ever slapped someone? Many times
57. Favorite time of the year? Christmas
58. Favorite color? Black
59. Are you sarcastic? Only when needed
60. Do you have any tattoos? Used to...
61. The last person you held hands with? Chris <3
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Yes
63. Where was your default picture taken at? On my bed
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Angst...
65. Do you like your life right now? No
66. How often do you talk on the phone? Nobody calls me
67. What is your favorite animal? Dogs, but they hate me
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Ice cream
69. Do you have good vision? I wear glasses
70. Can you hula hoop? Sure
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Depends on what he cheated in
72. Do you have a job? Artist
73. Can you handle the truth? Truth is better than lies
74. What are you wearing? Dark blue boxer shorts and a grey shirt
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? A lot of times


0 Comments:

About Me

Hey guys, you can call me Matt... or Matty if you want.
Whichever you want I don't really give a damn about my name.

Other info will be placed here soon...

Archive

May 2008 l June 2008 l July 2008 l August 2008 l September 2008 l February 2009 l March 2009 l April 2009 l May 2009 l June 2009 l

Randomness



Links

Pia
Shazlin
Ahreef


Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.